Hello,

I'm trying to create a custom lifecycle. In this case, I don't mean providing custom classes for one of the defined phases, but redefining the phases themselves. For example, the DefaultLifecycleMapping seems to support clean, compile, test etc...

How can I, for example, make it so that the phases are deploy, clean, compile, install, test? Which component should I override to be able to do this?

I see that there are 3 cases where this is done: clean, site and default.

I've created by own class which implements LifecycleMapping. I wrote a components.xml and lifecycle.xml for it. When I observe the getPhases(String lifecycle) method, I see that the value of "lifecycle" is always "default". I'm guessing that I need to define something so that this wouldn't be "default", but my own lifecycle, for example "apple". How to do this?

Thanks, Csaba