> EE, Helios SR1 (3.6.1) I am installing a none-free Java API, which ships all
> the physical dependency Java jars as well. I try to use dependencies tag in
> the pom.xml to automatically fill in the dependencies. I have problems
> finding them:

I'd consider this a special case. Since the API comes with its own
dependencies you'd be best off using them. I.e. install them into your
local repo using a custom artifactId and groupId and craft a pom for the
main API that adds dependencies on those jars. If you use Nexus you can
save yourself some trouble creating the POMs from all the dependency jars.

-dirk