On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 17:39:23 +0530
amaresh mourya <amaresh.mou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No, running dependency:go-offline didn't do the job. It just downloads
> plug-ins and immediate dependencies.
It downloads all dependencies, these are not dependencies.

> > And this maven-utils-parent-1.0.pom (in my local repository) has few
> > dependencies in <dependencyManagement>. Is it possible to download these
You should read
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-dependency-mechanism.html#Dependency_Management
 which says "the dependency management section is a mechanism for centralizing
dependency information."

So, to make it more clear: these are NOT dependencies. That's why they're not
downloaded with the above command.

> > [...] Is there any other command which can download all dependencies
> > including below ones..

Yes declare them as dependencies in your own pom.xml - because of the
dependencyManagement entries, you will only need groupId, artifactId and maybe
type.

Stefan

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Stefan Seidel
Software-Entwickler
VUB Printmedia GmbH
Chopinstraße 4, 04103 Leipzig
tel.    +49 (341) 9 60 50 93
fax.    +49 (341) 9 60 50 92
mail.   ssei...@vub.de
web.    www.vub.de

VUB Printmedia GmbH
HRB Köln 24015
GF Dr. A. Preuss Neudorf, Dr. C. Preuss Neudorf