Ok, done.
It's jira MAVENUPLOAD-171

As mentionned in the task:

Here's the latest hibernate version bundle. I deduced the dependencies from
the lib/README.txt. I removed all optional jars.

Some initiatives I took:

- Replace cglib-full-2.0 by cglib-2.0.1 and asm-1.4.3. I don't think 1.4.3
is the version contained in cglib-full-2.0.1 (probably 1.4.2 but I couldn't
find a place where it was mentionned), but from my experience, it works
fine. Same for cglib-2.0.1 which works just as fine as the 2.0 version

- Put log4j as mandatory, log4j wasn't mentionned in the readme.

Some comments about the process:
1- Using "maven create-upload-bundle" is nice because it makes sur your
project.xml is fine and that all dependencies it contains are already in
ibiblio.

2- I was helped a lot by the repository-upload.xml that is in the maven cvs
head. It contains a project.xml template. It doesn't mention dependencies.
My guess is that they are optional but they are used by the transitive
dependencies feature. So a question, is this transitive dependencies feature
just for information or is these dependencies included in your project
classpath as soon as you include the hibernate jar?

3- We probably need to ask hibernate guys to maintain a project.xml since
they are the only ones who know the dependendies evolution from version to
version. Otherwise someone will need to do the same deduction job I just did
for each new hibernate version.

4- The repository-upload document is saying that the first line should be
the URL of the bundle. However, there's a "Bundle URL" property available.
Is the doc out-of-date and you should now but the URL there only? (I put it
at both places just to be sure...)

Hope it helps,
Henri