We are just now using Maven and love the benefits thus far.  Would anyone
please advise on the best setup for a production environment, as in: should
we/should we not use Hudson, Maven to do production application development
(is that possible?)?  We are a small group of developers building our first
Tomcat servers and preparing to go live with an application we've just
developed for in-house use only.  I've been tasked with coming up with a
formal 'process' to manage our releases.  We set up an internal repository
and are using Nexus to manage it, which is working nicely.  But how is it
best to handle pushing out our production application for our users?
Thanks!

Ginni