> I am running into a problem when trying trying to import a .sql file that
> has clob data.  Anyone run into this or know of a workaround?  Here is the

Did you try escaping the quotes? The error makes me think that you
could make it work if you just monkey with the clob data. Depending on
how often it changes, this may or may not be an acceptable solution.

I know there was talk of a sqlplus plugin at some point on this list
that might be useful for you but don't know if anyone actually
implemented it. Check Google and Nabble for the ml archive.

Wayne