I'll bet someone entered their email when subscribing to the list, and since
the boxee address auto-responds, it automatically confirmed itself and now
receives, and thus responses to, every single message someone posts to the list.
I imagine they'll probably unsubscribe themselves once they get sick of all the
tickets in their support system.

eric