On 03/01/2011 6:39 PM, ping.sumit wrote:
hi,
I am new to the Maven and trying to clean a POM file. Please let me know how
can I make sure if any plugins, repositories or dependencies are not in use.

Thanks in Advance
yes
1) You should only have your own repository. Get Nexus or one of the other free repos up and going 2) Plug-ins are used to do something. Look at each one to see where it is used in the pom 3) Dependencies are there to support software that is using imported classes. Can not be determined by looking at the POM.

1 and 2 are easy. 3 is work.

Ron