On 04/01/2011 1:35 PM, juranta wrote:
Why do you want to do this?
There may be a better way to filter the files or organize them into
projects.
It's a big corporation project. A set of web files (images, javascript, css)
need to be set in their own directory with each build so that when the
customer opens an old document, it will look the same as it used to. That's
why I need to dynamically set the url of the document so that it will refer
to the files with which it was published.

Still not clear how the files and versions link up.
If you can describe the desired directory structure after the build and what the source structure looks like, perhaps someone might be able to suggest how the assembly plug-in or some other plug-in might be able to build what you want. This might require some changes to the source structure but perhaps not.

It sounds like something that has a simple solution but perhaps I do not see some complexity that has not been revealed.

Juha