Von: "Marc Ro..." <pomar...@silpion.de>
An: users@maven.apache.org
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011 14:34:31
Betreff: Re: Xref link generation regression with Maven 3

It's not a Maven core issue then, I understand.

I think I just simply open Jira items for (some of) the plugins, that
run into this problem. But I think this will also require some work on
the Site plugin (3.x), as the Site plugin now should provide a way to access
that list of configured report plugins.