Hi,

I'm trying to build my first release of my multi-modules projects.
In my settings.xml :

                <server>
                        <id>my-releases</id>
                        <username>deployer</username>
                        <password>123</password>
                </server>

in my main pom.xml :

<distributionManagement>
                <repository>
                        <id>my-releases</id>
                        <name>Repository Nexus</name>

<url>http://serverIp/nexus/content/groups/MyRepositories/</url>
                </repository>

        </distributionManagement>

Unfortunately, I've got this error :

INFO] [INFO] [deploy:deploy {execution: default-deploy}]
[INFO] Uploading:
http://serverIp/nexus/content/groups/MyRepositories//com/project/Parent/0.0.5/Parent-0.0.5.pom
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] Error deploying artifact: Authorization failed: Access denied
to:
http://serverIp/nexus/content/groups/MyRepositories/com/project/Parent/0.0.5/Parent-0.0.5.pom
[INFO]
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Maven execution
failed, exit code: '1'
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:719)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:569)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:284)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
        at
org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)

.... what's wrong ??

Thx !