>> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 5:41 AM, Anders Hammar<and...@hammar.net>  wrote:
> We do this by building jars that aggregate our 3rd party dependencies once
> per release so we know exactly what transitive dependencies are going to be
> used by the developers.
If you are running maven for some time, I won't surprised if there are
thousands of jars already in artifacts/plugins repository. I am
interesting to see the flow how you do the "building jars that
aggregate our 3rd party dependencies" for those production jars if
it's not related to confidential material. Any plugins/tools used to
assistant the process?

> This gives us simple projects and central control over libraries used.
This what I try to achieve. Even central repo is general available and
good quality, but no guarantee of bomb free :)

Thanks Ron!

 -Guo