Hi all guys,
this short mail just to make the Maven/Solr communities aware that we
published an Apache Maven archetype[1] (that we lazily called
'solr-packager' :P) that helps Apache Solr developers creating
complete standalone Solr-based applications, embedded in Apache
Tomcat, with few operations.
We started developing it internally to reduce and help the `ops`
tasks, since it has been useful we hope it could be also for you, so
decided to publish it as oss.
Questions, feedbacks, constructive criticisms, ideas... are more than
welcome, if interested visit the github[2] page.
Have a nice day, all the best
Simo

[1] http://sourcesense.github.com/solr-packager/
[2] https://github.com/sourcesense/solr-packager