Hi everybody,

We have a number of branches built with Maven. If we do nothing then
artifacts from different branches will override each other in local maven
repo and corporate repo manager. So we have a Groovy script that modifies
<groupId> or <version> of all POMs in a branch, by adding a branch name to
it.

I suppose maven release plugin can also do that but we haven't tried it yet.
My question is how other people solve this issue of building different
branches and storing artifacts in the same repo (be it local or remote)?

-----
Best regards,

Evgeny

http://evgeny-goldin.com/ evgeny-goldin.com