More than likely, you can use the "stub" from Central for the build,
and then it is automatically used at runtime from the hosting
container (Tomcat, in this case).

      <dependency>
        <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
        <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
        <version>${servletApiVersion}</version>
        <scope>provided</scope>
      </dependency>

Otherwise, deploy that jar to your organization's remote Maven repo,
such as Nexus.