On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 5:55 AM, Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> CL sent this to me privately, forwarding back to the list, I have
> nothing to add...

If your project depends on no external dependencies then you may find that
the .classpath file doesn't use M2_REPO.
This is because the default behaviour for m-e-p is to set the classpath to
workspaces and not jar files.
If you flip this flag (check the m-e-p documentation) then the project's
will be configured to point to M2_REPO locations.

If you project does have external dependencies then you will get classpath
entries like
  <classpathentry kind="var"
path="M2_REPO/antlr/antlr/2.7.6/antlr-2.7.6.jar"
sourcepath="M2_REPO/antlr/antlr/2.7.6/antlr-2.7.6-sources.jar"/>

I'm not entirely sure what the anxiety over setting this value is.