On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 2:54 AM, Mathias Nilsson <
wicket.program...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok I will try to explain in more detail and hope someone can help me.
>
> I have 2 dependencies to projects build by me. When clicking properties in
> eclipse these projects show up in the java build path/projects. In the
> libraries tab all other dependencies is present.
>
> When trying to run the project only one of the depending project is found.

Again classpath.

When you say "run" are you running it inside eclipse, or running it inside a
web container.
As I can't understand how Eclipse java build path/projects is correct but
then fails to run inside eclipse.
Eclipse only has one concept of the classpath.