If I build the project with maven it'll fail but with fewer prints than if I
compiled with javac directly. Debugging with NetBeans it would help if I
could see the print outs as they happen, rather than going by commenting.

This is my config:
<plugin>
                <version>2.3.2</version>
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.codehaus.plexus</groupId>
                        <artifactId>plexus-compiler-javac</artifactId>
                        <version>1.6</version>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.6</source>
                    <target>1.6</target>
                    <encoding>${project.build.sourceEncoding}</encoding>
                    <compilerId>javac</compilerId>
                    <verbose>true</verbose>
                    <showWarnings>true</showWarnings>
                </configuration>

Regards,
K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 20/9/10 ---
P.S. If the subject contains "[LON]" or the addressee acknowledges the
receipt within 48 hours then I don't resend the email.
subject(this) ∈ L(LON*) ∨ ∃x. (x ∈ MyInbox ∧ Acknowledges(x, this) ∧ time(x)
< Now + 48h) ⇒ ¬resend(I, this).

If an email is sent by a sender that is not a trusted contact or the email
does not contain a valid code then the email is not received. A valid code
starts with a hyphen and ends with "X".
∀x. x ∈ MyInbox ⇒ from(x) ∈ MySafeSenderList ∨ (∃y. y ∈ subject(x) ∧ y ∈