From: Hilco Wijbenga [mailto:hilco.wijbe...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 11:23 AM
To: Maven Users List
Cc: Collins, Russell
Subject: Re: [Cobertura] Cobertura Report Not Showing

What *do* you expect the Maven project to do about the documentation
of a third party plugin?

***************************
This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only
for the use of the addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is
legally privileged. If you are not the intended addressee, or the person
responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please
immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original
message and any copies immediately thereafter.

Thank you.