I'm in the process of building out my first plugin. The simple example
worked fine, and I get it to build to my local repo with clean install.

However, at runtime, it can't locate a handful of jars:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.xxx.xxx:xxx-maven-plugin:1.0:alive
(default-cli) on project xxx: Execution default
-cli of goal com.xxx.xxx:xxx-maven-plugin:1.0:alive failed: Plugin
xxx.xxx.xxx:xxx-maven-plugin:1.0 or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: The following artifacts could not be
resolved: org.drools:drools-api:jar:5.2.0.M1, o
rg.drools:drools-core:jar:5.2.0.M1, org.drools:drools-compiler:jar:5.2.0.M1,
org.drools:drools-templates:jar:5.2.0.M1, c
om.xxx.3rdpartylibs:sqljdbc4:jar:1.0-PROVIDED: Could not find artifact
org.drools:drools-api:jar:5.2.0.M1 in maven2-repo
sitory.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/2) -> [Help 1]

The drools libs are out on the jboss snapshots repository and the connector
lib is being staged in archiva. In both cases, they're sitting right where I
expect them to be in my local repository. Is maven getting nit-picky about
the fact that they came out of a non-release build?

I started wiring up the assembly plugin on my plugin's POM to stick the
missing jars into a lib directory, but this didn't work, despite the jars
being referenced in plugin.xml and the manifest file.

When I run with --offline, I get:

[WARNING] The POM for org.drools:drools-api:jar:5.2.0.M1 is missing, no
dependency information available

This is also not true. The POM is right there in my local repo.

What am I missing here?

JPN