Hi Hilco ,

Sorry for the late reply.

Here is the complete pom.xml. The problem is rt.jar and tools.jar are getting
added in war file which we don’t want.

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd";>
        <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

        <groupId>com.nielsen.outbound</groupId>
        <artifactId>outbound</artifactId>
        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <packaging>war</packaging>
        <name>outbound</name>
        <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>

        <properties>

                <server.dir>/Tomcat6/webapps/</server.dir>
                <war.name>outbound</war.name>

<webapp.dir>${project.build.directory}/work/outbound</webapp.dir>
        </properties>

        <dependencies>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>com.nielsen.online.iat</groupId>
                        <artifactId>infrastructure</artifactId>
                        <version>1.1</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>junit</groupId>
                        <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
                        <version>4.4</version>
                        <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>log4j</groupId>
                        <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
                        <version>1.2.14</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>javax.ws</groupId>
                        <artifactId>jersey-core</artifactId>
                        <version>1.1.5</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>javax.ws</groupId>
                        <artifactId>jersey-client</artifactId>
                        <version>1.1.5</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>com.sun.jsr</groupId>
                        <artifactId>jsr311-api</artifactId>
                        <version>1.0</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>com.sun.jsr</groupId>
                        <artifactId>jsr311-api</artifactId>
                        <version>1.1</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.google</groupId>
                        <artifactId>core4j</artifactId>
                        <version>0.3</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.google</groupId>
                        <artifactId>odata4j</artifactId>
                        <version>1.0</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>commons-lang</groupId>
                        <artifactId>commons-lang</artifactId>
                        <version>2.4</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                        <dependency>
                                <groupId>commons-discovery</groupId>
                                <artifactId>commons-discovery</artifactId>
                                <version>0.2</version>
                        </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>net.sf.ehcache</groupId>
                        <artifactId>ehcache</artifactId>
                        <version>1.5.0</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>com.sun.jersey.api</groupId>
                        <artifactId>core</artifactId>
                        <version>1.1.5</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org</groupId>
                        <artifactId>json</artifactId>
                        <version>1.0</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>com.sun.jersey</groupId>
                        <artifactId>server</artifactId>
                        <version>1.1.5</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>backport-util-concurrent</groupId>
                        <artifactId>backport-util-concurrent</artifactId>
                        <version>3.0</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.axis</groupId>
                        <artifactId>axis-jaxrpc</artifactId>
                        <version>1.4</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.axis</groupId>
                        <artifactId>axis</artifactId>
                        <version>1.4</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>com.nielsen.online.iat</groupId>
                        <artifactId>nbm-utils</artifactId>
                        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>asm</groupId>
                        <artifactId>asm</artifactId>
                        <version>3.1</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>wsdl4j</groupId>
                    <artifactId>wsdl4j</artifactId>
                    <version>1.6.2</version>
                    <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <!-- <dependency>
                   <groupId>org.joda</groupId>
                    <artifactId>joda-time</artifactId>
                    <version>1.6</version>
                    <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency> -->
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.mockito</groupId>
                        <artifactId>mockito-all</artifactId>
                        <version>1.8.5</version>
                        <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>
        </dependencies>
        <build>
                <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <configuration>
                                        <source>1.6</source>
                                        <target>1.6</target>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>
                                <configuration>
                                        <webXml>conf/web.xml</webXml>

<webappDirectory>${webapp.dir}</webappDirectory>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <goals>

<goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                                <configuration>

<outputDirectory>${webapp.dir}/WEB-INF/lib</outputDirectory>
                                                </configuration>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>
                                <version>1.6</version>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <phase>install</phase>
                                                <configuration>
                                                        <target>
                                                                <delete
includeEmptyDirs="true" dir="${server.dir}/${war.name}" />
                                                                <copy
file="${project.build.directory}/outbound-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war"

tofile="${server.dir}/${war.name}.war" />
                                                        </target>
                                                </configuration>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>run</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>
                                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                                <artifactId>sonar-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                                <version>1.0-beta-2</version>
                        </plugin>
                </plugins>
        </build>