Looking at the exception message, it seems that the version of Ant used for
those who implemented the class com.sun.tools.xjc.XJCTask is different from
the version of Ant used by the maven-antrun-plugin.

You should try to find out what versions are used by each of them and then
try to use compatible version for both.

Maybe the short way to fix it is ask someone of the team behind XJCTask 's
implementation.

Other ways you can try is google for "A class needed by class
com.sun.tools.xjc.XJCTask cannot be found:
org/apache/tools/ant/DynamicConfigurator". I did it and found good tips on
solving this. (one said upating jre worked for him)

Regards,
Rafael.