On 18/04/2011 10:18 AM, Fernando Wermus wrote:
Hi all,
     I am trying to set up code styles, work space and so on, but it doesn't
work. Does anybody know if maven plug in eclipse is working for these kind
of set up? I am using eclipse helios

thanks in advance

You might want to move to the STS version of Eclipse. All the required Java development plug-ins are preloaded and the Maven integration works very well since M2 is built-in.

We have used it for almost 2 years and is much easier to get started with STS than an out-of-the-box Eclipse since you just install and go (still need to add Subversion for licensing reasons but it is made easy)

Ron