On 18 April 2011 17:09, Claves do Amaral <claves.doama...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not sure how does the repository works. I am not managing it and
> the team who is managing it is not easily reachable, therefore, I
> cannot ask for help.

I think I have a possible key to the solution.

Reading the maven book on the Sonatype web site, it looks that for
SNAPSHOT versions, the SNAPSHOT token in the version must be expanded
to (substituted with) a time stamp. This is used to return the latest
snapshot when it's requested.

It looks this mechanism actually works for POMs, but fails for JARs,
that have a classifier appended after the version, in their name.

So, it looks there is something wrong here. Why do Maven fails to
expand the SNAPSHOT in case a classifier is used?

Is this a wanted behaviour or a bug?

Cheers,

Claves