De: "Karl Heinz Marbaise" <k...@soebes.de>
À: users@maven.apache.org
Envoyé: Jeudi 21 Avril 2011 11:26:17
Objet: Re: Only partial filtering of .bat with assembly

Hi,

it looks like you are trying to build a BAT file which will call your java
code...But for this purposes i would take a deeper look into the
maven-appassembler-plugin which produces such kind of batch-file
automatically...

http://mojo.codehaus.org/appassembler/appassembler-maven-plugin/

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise