Hi

We have just updated to Windows 7 and for some resource files in one of our projects we are using Windows 7 symlinks.

The problem is that the maven-resource-plugin uses some org.codehaus.plexus.util.FileUtils class from Plexus which does a sanity check after the file is copied to the target folder. It checks if the file length are the same which on Windows 7 is not true. It seems that java.io.File.lenght() returns 0 for Windows 7 symlinks. (On Linux the length will be the length of the file that the link points to)

I suppose I can filter all resource to avoid the sanity check but it does not seems right.

Any suggestions on suitable workarounds?

Thanks
Lucas

--
Oracle
Lucas Persson | Principal Member of Technical Staff

Oracle Svenska AB, Kronborgsgränd 17, S-164 28 KISTA, reg.no. 556254-6746
Green
          Oracle Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment