Hi Maven Support / Developer / User,

I have some query on maven plugin execution sequence. I am not sure if I should
seek help through this mail address.

When I specify 2 third-party maven plugins in my POM with the phase, that is to
say, these two plugins will execute in same life cycle.

It will bring uncertain execution result if the two plugin execution sequence
is depending on build time random decision.

How does maven choose which plugin execute firstly and another plugin excute
secondly when 2 plugin with the same phase ?

For the two maven built-in plugins with the same phase, is the execution
sequence difference from the two third-party's plugins ?

When the maven built-in plugin and third-party plugin are both specified in POM
with the same phase, Do the maven built-in plugin with take procedure to
execute ?

These three questions make me some confused. Could anyone please help...

Thanks and Regards.
Welsney