Hi,

I have a war-dependency. Its classes are arranged in war/WEB-INF/classes/.
How should I configure my pom, that I can access they?

I assume, they should be copied from war/WEB-INF/classes/ into
mywar/WEB-INF/classes/,  but I don't know, how my pom should correct be
configured.

this is a config of maven-war-plugin

                        <plugin>
                                <configuration>

<warSourceDirectory>war</warSourceDirectory>

<webXml>src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml</webXml>

<dependentWarExcludes>WEB-INF/lib/*</dependentWarExcludes>
                                        <archive>

<manifestFile>war/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
                                                </manifestFile>
                                        </archive>