Hi,

My problem:

on the page:
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/browse_thread/thread/39e0ff6325e4d504/55bfd342d77ec910?pli=1

one explains how gwt-module can be extended to Dynamic Web Module in order
to be deploybar into eclipse tomcat. I've configured my pom so, that item 3
will be done by maven.

3. insert the following natures into your .project file (inside the
natures node):

<nature>org.eclipse.wst.common.modulecore.ModuleCoreNature</nature>

<nature>org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.nature</nature>
                <nature>org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.core.jsNature</nature>
But how can I configure pom for 7 and 8 items?

6. right-click the project and select Properties -> Project Facets
7. Check  'Java' and 'Dynamic Web Project'
8. Click 'further configuration available' and change the Content
Directory to 'war', to align with GWT's output

This is my configuration:

                        <plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
                                <version>2.8</version>
                                <configuration>
                                        <additionalBuildcommands>

<buildcommand>org.eclipse.jdt.core.javabuilder
                                                </buildcommand>

<buildcommand>com.google.gdt.eclipse.core.webAppProjectValidator
                                                </buildcommand>

<buildcommand>com.google.gwt.eclipse.core.gwtProjectValidator
                                                </buildcommand>
                                        </additionalBuildcommands>
                                        <additionalProjectnatures>

<projectnature>org.eclipse.jdt.core.javanature
                                                </projectnature>

<projectnature>com.google.gwt.eclipse.core.gwtNature
                                                </projectnature>

<projectnature>org.eclipse.wst.common.modulecore.ModuleCoreNature
                                                </projectnature>

<projectnature>org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.nature
                                                </projectnature>

<projectnature>org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.core.jsNature
                                                </projectnature>
                                        </additionalProjectnatures>

                                        <classpathContainers>

<classpathContainer>com.google.gwt.eclipse.core.GWT_CONTAINER
                                                </classpathContainer>

<classpathContainer>org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER
                                                </classpathContainer>
                                        </classpathContainers>
                                        <additionalProjectFacets>
                                                <jst.java>6.0</jst.java>
                                                <jst.web>2.4</jst.web>
                                        &lt;/&lt;b&gt;additionalProjectFacets>

                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>

But additionalProjectFacets have no effect.
If I do items 7 and 8 manually as it was described, the file
org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.xml will be created. Its content
is

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<faceted-project>
  <installed facet="jst.java" version="6.0"/>
  <installed facet="jst.web" version="2.4"/>
</faceted-project>

But unfortunately this file will not be created by maven (I build with "mvn
eclipse:eclipse").

This was item 7.

About item 8 I have no ideas yet (I mean the build with maven).

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards.
-sipungora