> You can add a postGoal to build:end.

1. Can I define post goals only in the maven.xml or also in a plugin Jelly
script?

2. And does there exist any global context, that can be accessed from all
plugins, reactor calls etc., where I can collect the status information?
I've already tried to write the information into the plugin context, but I
couldn't retrieve them afterwards:

setting:
  <maven:set plugin="my-plugin" property="finalOutput" value="something"/>

retrieving (returns nothing ;-( ):
  <maven:get var="output" plugin="my-plugin" property="finalOutput"/>

Thanks in advance,
Jörn