> No. The curious thing about all of it is that the file is ok in the repo
> (netbeans or nexus) but when I download it via maven it is corrupted. If I
> download it via browser it works.
> I thought it was a proxy issue but, thinking better, the request doesn't go
> through the proxy when I download it from nexus.
> I wonder why it is happening. At least I can now build my app replacing the
> local repo with the files downloaded via browser.

Various things like antivirus software can interfere with the Maven
download process and result in a corrupted jar landing in your local
repo cache.

What you are describing must be a problem related to your local
machine/environment. If this was happening across the board (to
everyone running Maven), we would hear about this on a daily basis,
right? So try to sort out what is going on in your machine and if you
ever solve the problem, come back and tell us about it.

Wayne