Hello,,

i have the following strange problem with the "unpack-dependencys" in my
pom. What i want is to unpack the scripts i need in the deploy directory.
The problem is that i have multiple modules with the same scripts. Therefor
to have a correct result they must be overwritten in the right order.
Sadly "unpack-dependencys" does not care about the order in which i declare
the dependency's. But strangely the order remains always the same so there
must be a determining order.

Could me help somebody to understand and hopefully manipulate the unpack
order so that my project will be deployed correctly.

Regards

David