> I have narrowed down the problem and i am pretty sure the problem is with my
> pom.xml

Yes, this is what Anders told you originally.

> I have the following J2EE dependencies, Which of these are most likely to
> cause a Faces Listener Error ?

Well, you copied and pasted the same artifact details so that doesn't
seem like much of a choice.

But this is the wrong place to ask such questions. We can't help you
figure out what dependencies your project might need and why your JSF
project is failing to work as you expect. You should probably ask this
question on a J2EE-oriented list like the Oracle J2EE Forums, the
JavaRanch, or perhaps a Faces-specific forum/list somewhere.

Wayne