On 14/05/2011 9:32 AM, labulle22 wrote:
I want to build a rather different version of my multi-module project (in
addition to the standard build) without having to dive into Maven profiles
that seem not so flexible at first glance. Having 2 different set of POMs is
surely not optimal but would be acceptable in my case.
Can you describe why you want to do this?

What are you trying to build?
Since thousands of different applications are built with Maven every day, there probably is a best practice already known for your situation.
There is no point reinventing the wheel.

Ron

Regards,
Bruno