> Any advice on this? Should I be opening a maven bug? It is really killing my
> productivity as I have to babysit every build and keep aborting it and
> restarting it several times until all updates (mostly snapshots per day) are
> downloaded.

If this was typical then we would see similar complaints from lots of
people. Clearly something is special about the way you have things
configured or something else in your environment. I'm not sure how you
expect anyone here to diagnose this class of problem.

Did you reconfigure your proxy and settings.xml so all requests are
going through Archiva? I see that as a pre-requisite before talking
about anything else.

Wayne