I have a project.xml that starts off
<extend>${basedir}/../wfa_billing/project.xml</extend>

That works fine when I'm doing things in the main directory of the project.
But when I do a scm:perform-release that path doesn't work.  I could give it
an absolute path, but that would suck for other (obvious) reasons.

I could break the dependence on the other project.xml, but that opens up
other problems (I'm going to have 25 or more projects, I don't want to have
to change 25 project.properties files when I change servers.

I suppose I could just not use scm:perform-release.  Can anyone think of
another solution?