Hi,

I have a maven project that generates a 363 MB jar artifact. I am getting
following error while deploying the artifact to our nexus repository:

Could not transfer artifact test:test:jar:10.0.0 from/to releases
(http://localhost.corp.adobe.com/nexus/content/repositories/releases): No
response received after 60000 -> [Help 1]

The above error is observed when I run my project using MAVEN 3.0.3. But when I
run the same project using MAVEN 2.2.1, the artifact deploys successfully.

Has anything changed from Maven 2.2.1 to Maven 3.0.3? Do I need to make any
additional configuration settings?

I tried using Webdav based wagon but that also doesn't solve the issue.

Any clue what could be the issue?

Thanks

Henika