Hi Stephen,

thanks for the quick response!

now that you mentioned maven version - I use MyEclipse which has an embedded
version of Maven. When I had this setup working yesterday I was using the
latest standalone version of Maven. So I reconfigured MyEclipse to use the
standalone version instead and it works fine!

However, now while package works as expected, the deploy goal fails on the
following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.4:deploy (default-deploy) on
project myProject: Deployment failed: repository element was not specified
in the pom inside distributionManagement element or in
-DaltDeploymentRepository=id::layout::url parameter -> [Help 1]

What could this mean?