Team

I get the following warnings in my builds. I've had to add jars manually to my
local repository.

Near as I can tell the only thing that really generates the "future version of
Maven" message is missing poms.

What steps do I need to to do to create these poms sine they didn't arrive with
the original vendor?

Am I correct in thinking the missing poms are causing the warning message of
"For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building such
malformed projects." ? My other projects that have poms from the vendors do not
generate warning.

I am using maven 2

# mvn -version
Apache Maven 2.2.1 (r801777; 2009-08-06 14:16:01-0500)
Java version: 1.6.0
Java home: /usr/java6_64/jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: ISO8859-1
OS name: "aix" version: "6.1" arch: "ppc64" Family: "unix"

Thanks in advance
-Rob

[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin is missing. @ line 66, column 21
[WARNING]
[WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten
the stability of your build.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support
building such malformed projects.

[WARNING] The POM for com.ibm.db2.jcc:db2jcc:jar:3.53.70 is missing, no
dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.commons:commons-io:jar:2.0.1 is missing, no
dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for ch.ethz:ssh2:jar:build251beta is missing, no dependency
information available

 --Refr inn gra

"Wars are to be won with swords and spears,
not with rice and salt." -- Uesugi Kenshin