I seem to remember a post asking for a separate WebDriver mailing
list?  Forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

I just started a simple WebDriver tests and am not able to find import
org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver;

webdriver-common is resolved, but the webdriver-firefox repository
appear to be empty?  Does anyone have a good Maven repo for those?

I'm using the following <dependency/> in Maven
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.seleniumhq.webdriver</groupId>
  <artifactId>webdriver-firefox</artifactId>
  <version>0.9.7376</version>
  <type>pom</type>
</dependency>

--