*First of all Thank you very much for your acknowledgement.*

*Can you explain what you want to do?  Maven doesn't need to understand
your code, it just compiles it.*

Maven always download its Repository Structure and Contains standard Folder
Structure for this.In my scenario ; My project Code's Folder Structure
doesn't match with the Folder Structure that Maven Downloaded. Is it
possible for Maven to generate Build (JAR,War or EAR) whatever the Folder
Structure of CODE would be i.e ;

Suppose: Maven Downloaded Folder Structure--

  --- B
         ---- C

and My Project's Source Code Structure is:-

  --- B and Z
         ---- C and Y
                  -----D and F

Does Maven Answers this?

*
Or are you saying you've developed your own build tool and you
somehow want Maven to use it?*

No Dear!

*If you need to do other things during the build, chances are there is
a plugin that you can add to the pom to do it.*

Pls explain this point.

> 2) We are working on Windows Environment and Want o initiate our Code
> Build
> generation through Maven. Does Windows is a Good Platform for this?

Maven works fine on Windows.

> 3)How does the 'Archiva' can work best for us in Windows Environment or is
> there any alternative you guys will suggest against this?

*Archiva is a remote repository manager, and you definitely want one of
those if you're using Maven.  It's where you will deploy the artifacts
created during the build, so that other team members can use them
during development or when they're ready to be put on your test or
production servers.*

Great!!

Can you suggest what is the easiest way to manage Maven Repositories like
Archiva ; Any More easy and durable Solution?

Thank you once again for your acknowledgement.

Regards

-----

Waseem Bokhari
CM Analyst