I tried using:

            <resources>

                        <resource>

                        <filtering>false</filtering>

                                    <excludes>

                                                <exclude>**/*.*</exclude>

                                    </excludes>

                        </resource>

Under build tag. It does avoid copying files into target/classes directory,
however built War file does have them under WEB-INF/classes.

Using:

<webResources>

     <resource>

                  <directory>${basedir}/src/main/resources</directory>

                  <excludes>

                         <exclude>**/*.*</exclude>

                  </excludes>

                </resource>

  </webResources>

Inside War plug-in configuration  doesn't help either.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Yuvaraj

Yuvaraj Vanarase,

Lead Technology - Software

Phone: +91.20.40262000 Ext 2305|Mobile: +91.9850818870 |
http://www.synechron.com

SYNECHRON -

- Top 10 Best IT Employers for 4 consecutive years (link).

- Celebrating 10 Years!