I have never tried this, but as I read the message of the plugin, it says

The parameters 'repositoryUrl' for goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependecy-plugin:2.1:get are missing or invalid

Looks to me that the value of repositoryUrl is not defined in your case, ie, the plugin does not perform a lookup on a system property named repositoryUrl

I think that if you use -DrepoUrl='....', it should work.

Guillaume