Hi.

maven 3.0.3, ubuntu linux 11.04 with both OpenJDK and Oracle JDK 6

Launching a mvn deploly on a dav:https repository gives me this:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.6:deploy (default-deploy) on
project pipelean.sdk: Failed to retrieve remote metadata
com.pipelean.sdk:pipelean.sdk:0.1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml: Could not
transfer metadata
com.pipelean.sdk:pipelean.sdk:0.1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to
cloudbees-private-snapshot-repository (dav:
https://repository-pipelean.forge.cloudbees.com/snapshot):
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed:
java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: CA key usage check failed:
keyCertSign bit is not set

Here's the template settings.xml I'm using
https://cloudbees.zendesk.com/attachments/token/rmg04yx4dm2o6x8/?name=settings.xml

found on this instructions page:
https://cloudbees.zendesk.com/entries/252254-cloudbees-private-maven-repository-howto

And the distribution repository is configured like:

<snapshotRepository>
      <id>cloudbees-private-snapshot-repository</id>
      <url>dav:https://repository-pipelean.forge.cloudbees.com/snapshot
</url>
</snapshotRepository>

I'm stuck here, no idea on how to proceed. I hope someone got some helpful
advice.

Thanks.

--
Daniele Dellafiore