Yes 'cause my test class is AdapterTest.java

I have to add some specific plugin ??

Plugin i've added to project are :

<plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>was6-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.1.2</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>ejbdeploy</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <configuration>
                    <wasHome>${was61.home}</wasHome>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.3</version>
                <configuration>
                    <ejbVersion>2.1</ejbVersion>
                    <generateClient>true</generateClient>
                    <archive>
                        <manifest>
                            <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
                        </manifest>
                        <index>false</index>
                        <addMavenDescriptor>false</addMavenDescriptor>
                    </archive>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

thk a lot