Don't you think it's a bit weird to run the maven-compiler-plugin:compile
during the generate-sources phase? Try to keep this as they were meant to:-
generate sources during the generate-sources phase- compile the sources during
the compile phase.(within a few months you won't understand this anymore,
neither will your fellow developers)Another question: is Main a class of the
plugin or from the project using the plugin? Sounds like you are trying to
solve a chicken-egg problem... -Robert > Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:20:32 -0700