I have 3 level multi module maven project.  I want to utilize a common plugin
configuration at parent pom and the rest of the 2nd and 3rd level modules
will utilize this configuration. The plugin configuration has a
configuration file for 3rd level modules such as:

<mypluging-config-source-path>../../conf/myplugin</mypluging-config-source-path>

But this configuration could not be used by 2rd level modules. They need

<mypluging-config-source-path>../conf/myplugin</mypluging-config-source-path>

What is the best way to use a common path for all modules in a project even
at root parent pom?