yes, we'll release m-site-p 3.0 shortly, with a hard work to fill the gap

We're pretty confident about features and doc, which should be quite exaustive
about the few little changes that could not be avoided

please help us testing it in the final step and these difficulties should
belong
to the past

Regards,

Hervé