I am trying to resume  a multimodule project that is nested.  I want to resume
from a project that is in a project that is one level deep from the top level.
I would assume that I would use "from" to say what folder to start from and
"fromArtifact" to say what project to start.  This doesn't seem to work. It
doesn't like both the settings at once.  If I leave off the folder and just do
the artifact.  It tells me that I can't specify both the folder and the
artifact.  The folder that it thinks it is using is "null", so it is taking a
default.  I can't figure out a way to get it so "fromArtifact" is accepted.

Level1ProjectFolder
                Level2ProjectFolder
                                Level2Project

mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-reactor-plugin:1.0:resume
-Dfrom=leve2ProjectFolder -DfromArtifact=level2Project

Does anyone know how to make this work?

Thanks,

Todd