> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
> please read the following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1]
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

Did you read this Wiki page and follow the directions??

> l:pom:1.1b from/to jboss (http://repository.jboss.com/maven2): Access
> denied to: http://repository.j
> boss.com/maven2/org/opensaml/opensaml/1.1b/opensaml-1.1b.pom -> [Help 1]

This error message says you are having trouble connecting to a
jboss.com Maven repository. You will need to ask for help on the CAS
User List or CAS Developers List to get their project to build
properly. Also you may need to ask the JBoss.com team for help with
their repository. I think that is an old URL that you are using and it
moved.

Wayne